1900 – No.65 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: Charles Ashworth

Originally the Alliance and Gas Companies Showrooms, later the Dublin Gas Company. Later still it was part of the Woolworths store next door.

1886 – Nos. 7-8 Harry Street, Dublin

Architect: J.J. O’Callaghan

Former Mooney’s pun, for many years now known as Bruxelles. Elaborate Victorian public house with corner turret and fine gothic-inspired dormer windows.

1946 – Archer’s Garage, Fenian Street, Dublin

Architect: Arnold F. Hendy

Illegally demolished in 1999 over a long holiday weekend by property developer and hotel owner Noel O’Callaghan.

1867 – Bryson House, Bedford Street, Belfast

Architect: William J. Barre

Designed like its neighbour, the Ulster Hall by William J. Barre, this is a fine example of the Belfast warehouse.

1907 – St. Enda’s Church, Spiddal, Co. Galway

Architect: William A. Scott

Constructed between 1904 and 1907, and is considered one of the best examples of the Hiberno-Romanesque style as applied to church building.

19th C. – Kilbride House, Co. Carlow

19th century Italianate house added to an earlier house that then became the service wing for the new enlarged building. Destroyed by fire in 1927,

1874 – Castlemore House, Tullow, Co. Carlow

Built c.1874 and possibly incorporating fabric of earlier house, c. 1675. Castlemore House was a large eight-bay, two-storey residence with hood mouldings to openings and crenellations.

1820s – Tanavalla House , Listowel, Co. Kerry

The original house was destroyed by fire in the 1820s and rebuilt in Regency style. The Elliotts owned the property until the 1870s after which it was the occupied by the Cooke family.

1822 – Glashnacree House, Sneem, Co. Kerry

Built as a Dower House to nearby Parknasilla. Believed to have been built originally circa 1822, this house was home to James Franklin Fuller who was born here and related to the Bland family of nearby Derryquin Castle.

1874 – Burnham House, Dingle, Co. Kerry

Architect: J.F. Fuller

Originally a three-storey, seven bay Georgian block of around 1790. It was later enlarged by the addition of two-storey wings.